Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
1. Provide technical assistance to all manufacturing departments regarding the quality and/or performance of machinery, tooling, fixture, gages, etc.
2. Serve as liaison between Production and Engineering departments by developing engineering change notices and process specifications pertaining to manufacturing processes and material specifications.
3. Responsible for analyzing, evaluation, and establishing the plant and workstation layouts to insure the most efficient operating conditions.
4. Develops and maintains work measurement analysis based on MYM, Most, Time Study, or Ease.
5. Recommends and justifies most efficient use of existing production equipment. Provide new equipment justification based on labor and material savings.
6. Responsible for the manufacturing process of new and existing products, including: ergonomic assessment, productivity improvements, manufacturability, and cost improvements. Specify and recommend new equipment, processes and tooling both during the engineering cycle and post design stages of implementation.
7. Travel by airplane and/or drive rental or company automobile to all company facilities, vendor, or seminars and expositions.
8. Perform any assembly operation including material handling and machining operation in order to establish accurate costing standards and to train and instruct hourly associates.
9. Assist incoming inspection in the disposition of rejected materials.
10. Monitor and make recommendations regarding improvements on equipment, machinery, processes, etc.
11. Operate a personal computer to compile incentive standards, record storage and project evaluation.
12. Perform other related duties as required.
` Minimum of 3 years of related manufacturing experience. Experience with SMT and through-hole technology and programming automated insertion equipment preferred.
` Microsoft word, excel & AutoCAD skill.
` Knowledge/experience with Kanban, Kaizen, pull production, manual assembly, consumer product manufacturing, vendor relations preferred.
` Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
` Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
` Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
` Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
` Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instruction in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
US Citizen, Green Card or TN Visa Candidats only please