Job Type : Full Time, Permanent (Days)
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on, Mechanical Engineer within a small family owned company in Northeastern Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with the ability to wear many hats, has experience in production facilities, and has a background in maintenance and/or engineering.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will:
• Serve as the main liaison between our client’s design engineers and our in-house machinists.
• Perform extrusion and part CAD design as well as CAD/CAM Programming.
• Perform G-Code programming as back-up for machinists.
• Quote parts from client or in-house prints.
• Assist in developing new anodizing facility and quality procedures for various processes.
• Coordinate between client and machinists to deliver high quality parts.
• Maintain production and quality documentation in accordance with current procedures.
Who we are looking for:
• You have proven working experience in mechanical engineering.
• You have experience working with Solid Works (or similar) drafting CAD work; knowledge of machine tools and CNC Machining/Turning a plus.
• You have excellent people skills and the ability to communicate with and inspire a team.
• You have a minimum of an Associate’s Degree (Bachelor’s in engineering, business management or logistics is preferred) AND a minimum of 1 year of employment in a similar position.
About our client:
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of custom component products. Based out of Northeastern Nebraska, their facility is dedicated to providing high quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner. This family-owned company prides itself on listening to customers’ needs, which in turn has led to growth across all divisions.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their employees! They are a family focused company who wants to grow not only for themselves, but for the good of their employees, customers and their community. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.