Parts Counter – Sales
Job Type : Fulltime/Hourly
Now evaluating candidates for a parts position in the Agriculture and Construction industry!
This position will:
• Process service department orders
• Provide parts counter sales (phone and walk in customers)
• Maintain parts inventory (back orders, receiving, transfers, out of stocks, pick orders, etc)
• Handle returns and warranty issues
• Practice appropriate flow of all paperwork processes/procedures
• Operate a forklift and/or material handling equipment
• May lift heavy objects up to 70 pounds and be on feet for most of the day
• Parts inventory experience
• Computer skills (internal software, email, and internet)
• Phone skills (professionalism, sales, multiple lines)
• Forklift operation experience preferred
• Insurability to drive a company vehicle
Must be self-motivated and have strong people skills. Ideal candidate will be an integral member of a team, but must be willing to work independently with little supervision as well. Good organizational skills are essential as is effective verbal and written communication.
Apply today! Please provide complete name, contact information, and resume for consideration. Thanks!