Parts Counter Sales
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Parts Counter Sales
North Eastern Nebraska
If you have a passion for Customer Service, are highly organized, and have mechanical experience in the service and repair of heavy Agricultural equipment, then this may be the job for you!
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer-focused service and a solid product line. The culture of this family-owned company is open minded and friendly with top notch communication between employees. Their strong belief in community and growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation, and benefits has created an outstanding team environment.
As a Parts Counter Sales Associate, you will:
• Be responsible for creating and maintaining healthy relationships with customers.
• Perform a variety of customer service, stocking duties related to the parts sales, receiving and delivery of the parts and accessories that contribute to the efficient, sale and profitable operation of the parts department
• Assist customers in person and via phone and ensure that the customers and technicians are provided with their parts in an efficient and professional manner.
Who we are looking for:
• You have a desire to grow a customer counts and increase the capabilities of the business.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate within the team.
• You have some experience within a fast-paced shop facility. May consider training for the right person with a mechanical mindset and willingness to learn.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be great fit in the Parts Counter Sales role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!