Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
Now hiring a plant manager to oversee the operations of a manufacturing facility and develops strategies to increase production at minimal costs.
• Direct and manage plant operations for production, maintenance, quality and shipping and receiving.
• Coordinate plant activities through the planning with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Develop and control profits, plans, and budget.
• Implement cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries.
• Manages capital asset maintenance.
• Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
• Control and minimize labor overtime, premium freight and repair expenses.
• Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace, or make adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
• Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
• Implements and maintains preventative maintenance programs.
• Incorporates shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant personnel.
• Provides direction, development and leadership to production supervisor.
• 5+ years of manufacturing management experience
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Microsoft Office Suite, ERP
• Process improvement experience