Plant QA Manager
Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
NOW HIRING: PLANT QA MANAGER
This position will establish and manage quality improvement projects in accordance with company goals and objectives and also assists with cross functional teams within the organization to ensure appropriate controls and documentation.
1. Ensure that all activities within the facility are performed in a manner that complies with the site and company policies and procedures.
2. Coordinate the QA activities necessary to accomplish plant goals.
3. Work directly with the Director of Quality Assurance and the Plant Manager on continuous improvement and development of the quality assurance system.
4. Provide guidance to the plant staff regarding the standards to which the facility is certified and ultimately governed.
5. Manage all regulatory, supplier, customer and internal audits.
6. Maintain and improve the nonconforming product and material on hold systems.
7. Ensure that all customer and sister facility complaints reported to the facility are investigated in a timely manner with corrective actions also completed within a timely manner.
8. Facilitate Material Review Boards when necessary to disposition nonconforming product.
9. Where applicable, implement and maintain sterilization programs for products, including pre-sterilization and post-sterilization procedures, documentation, review of results and release to inventory.
10. Manage and maintain the Document Control System for the facility.
11. Manage the Internal Audit program for the facility.
12. Supervise the Quality Coordinator, Engineers, QS Coordinator, and off-site locations if applicable.
13. Interview and train QA personnel
14. Provide QSR training to managers and direct reports.
15. Assist with continuous improvement: provide data and/ or data analysis for product changes or problem areas in order to reduce defects or provide continuous product improvement.
16. Conduct Management Reviews of the Quality System.