Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a PLC Technician to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a detail oriented, stable PLC Technician with an expanding company in the Midlands, South Carolina region! The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with PLC troubleshooting, a background in high cavitation facilities, and the willingness to work overnight shift.
As a PLC Technician, you will:
• Provide support to set-up and maintain pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems on production equipment.
• Be responsible for the maintenance of all mechanical and electrical systems used on production equipment.
• Be responsible for preventive maintenance on designated production equipment as specified in the PM Program or as required to ensure a smooth operation
• Be responsible for preventive maintenance on designated production equipment as specified in the PM Program or as required to ensure a smooth operation.
• Work directly with the Engineering Group to monitor and improve processes for output and waste levels
Who we are looking for:
• You have the ability to work overnights on a rotating shift; 3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off. Overtime and shift differential will be offered.
• You have the ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• You have some certification or AA degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology or related field AND at least 2 years of PLC maintenance experience. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in high-cavitation facilities.
Key attributes that are required to be successful in this position:
• Self-driven with minimal supervision.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
About our client:
A state of the art leader in the medical industry, our client has a world-wide footprint and over 50,000 employees across the globe.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer service. Their strong belief in growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation and benefits has created an outstanding team environment.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be a great fit in the PLC Technician role, we would love for you to apply! For similar Automation positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!