Product Design Technician
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Product Design Technician to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, detail-oriented Product Design Technician within a premier employer in Central Nebraska. The ideal candidate has product design background paired with knowledge of vendor relations and a detail-oriented mindset.
Key responsibilities of this position are:
• Acting as purchasing liaison to evaluate similar products within the industry.
• Performing market analysis of products and/or specific product concepts, reports on emerging consumer, and product trends
• Identifying key product opportunities, expanding the product line portfolio
• Assisting the engineering department in the development, implementation, and management of products and timelines for new/existing product concepts.
Who we are looking for:
• You have an Associate’s Degree in Industrial or Engineering field with at least 1 year of experience within a manufacturing facility.
• You have Self-motivation and a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
• You have exceptional organization skills to analyze and track assigned projects.
• You have direct experience using CAD design software programs.
About our client:
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of automotive products. Based out of Central Nebraska, this ISO/TS certified facility is dedicated to providing high quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They have facilities from coast to coast and distribution centers across the globe. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.