Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, team driven Project Engineer within a premier employer in Eastern Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, has a background in the manufacturing environment and has experience in design and development of projects.
As the Project Engineer, you will:
• Design and develop components for manufacture including; tooling, processes, and the integration into production systems for rapid transition to production.
• Be involved in project planning, requirements capture, concept generation, 3D modeling, engineering analysis, prototyping, sampling, process and tooling development, work instruction creation, operational support, technical management of suppliers, and conducting initial factory runs.
• Be responsible for completing technical documentation for production release, Production Part Approval Process submittals to customers, and first article inspection reports (FAIRs).
• Work closely with Business Development, Operations, Materials Management, Quality, and Supply Management groups and will require supplier and customer interaction.
Who we are looking for:
• You have a creative, out of the box thought process.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate with and inspire a team.
• You have experience in metal finishing, stamping, fixture design (racking, trimming, inspection, welding). Lean Manufacturing, and Six Sigma is preferred.
• You have a B.S. from four-year college or university; and a minimum of two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
About our client:
Our client is a large-scale manufacturer focused on providing solutions for technically difficult finishing solutions for top brands. Based out of Eastern Nebraska, this ISO/TS certified facility is dedicated to providing high quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner, while maintaining an employee culture like no other.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to the growth of their employees. They have a close-knit, yet hard working environment, and have been names one of the 25 Best Medium Sized Companies to work for in the US! They are firm believers in training and promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.