Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Project Foreman – Millwright to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated Project Foreman with a premiere company located in North Central Nebraska!
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience managing daily jobsite activities. Previous supervisory experience is required as the Project Foreman will manage the on-site team and will need to motivate and guide employees. Candidates must be willing to travel Monday through Friday within Nebraska, Colorado and South Dakota; however, weekends home are guaranteed!
As a Project Foreman, you will:
• Ensure the truck is loaded with the necessary materials, tools, equipment and personnel to complete the daily tasks.
• Delegate and manage the daily workload and personnel.
• Responsible for your crew’s performance evaluation within company guidelines and conflict resolution with the field manager.
• Ensure project progression is in accordance with the time allotment documented on work orders.
Who we are looking for:
• You have a mechanical and fabrication knowledge/background, as well as welding skills in M.I.G. & stick welding processes.
• You have excellent communication and documentation skills, Positive attitude to motivate and teach fellow employees is a must.
• You have Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (must be insurable). A CDL is preferred, but not required.
• You have a high school diploma AND 2 years of experience in industrial maintenance, welding and fabrication.
About our client:
Our client provides construction and millwright maintenance services at a quality-effective value. This company provides a wide variety of products equipment including the following: buildings, farm and commercial grain storage, grain handling, drying and conditioning equipment along with a highly mobile crane and equipped service trucks.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their growth to providing a full-service approach and strives to offer their customers custom contracting. Their strong belief in growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation, commission and excellent benefits has created an outstanding team environment. You will benefit from weekends off as well as lodging and a company vehicle during the week!
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be a great fit in the Project Foreman role, we would love for you to apply!
For similar positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!