Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of high quality composite materials. Based out of central Nebraska, this 85,000 sq. ft. facility is dedicated to providing high quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner. The somewhat rural location makes this the perfect opportunity for hunters, fishing enthusiasts and families looking for that close-knit community!
If you have a passion for communication, a background in manufacturing environment and progressive experience in project management, than this may be the job for you.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening advancement opportunities whenever possible. They strive to maintain a team comprised of diverse professionals with exceptional talent and drive, who are committed to providing our customers with the best services and products. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
As a Project Engineer, you will:
• Assist sales department with generation of cost and technical proposals.
• Establish and update material, tooling, processes, and MRP definition for new and legacy products.
• Review, author, evaluate, and/or approve technical data including models, drawings, production planners, specifications, requirements, and procedures.
• Monitor, coach, develop and grow employees.
• Review and participate in Material Review Board processes for nonconforming materials.
• Complete hands-on work with production and product development personnel to support fabrication of first articles.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate with and inspire a team.
• You have worked within a manufacturing setting and have specific experience with composites.
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in the Engineering field AND 5-7 years of composites and tooling related experience. Experience with assembly processes and assembly fixture design and project management experience in a Theory of Constraints environment are preferred.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be great fit in the Project Engineer role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar Engineering positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!