Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, detail-oriented Project Manager within a premiere employer in East Central Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, has a background in the manufacturing environment and has experience with sales, vendor relations and customer service.
As a Project Manager, you will:
• Guide individual projects through the design, manufacturing and shipping processes by providing on-going support of the project from sale to start-up, ensuring that all work is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Be the direct liaison to the customer and will facilitate communication between in-house employees, external vendors, and 3rd party engineers to ensure that a usable and functional system is supplied.
• Complete job costing forms, write full proposals and budgetary quotes as well as source vendor quotes as needed.
• Participate in kick-off meetings and coordinate with other design entities to ensure project goals are known.
• Manage all processes including; drawing approval process, project schedule, material sourcing, fabrication scheduling, testing scheduling, and shipment.
• Direct Mechanical Designers throughout the design process to ensure proper equipment functionality.
Who we are looking for:
• You have strong knowledge of mechanical drafting; must worked with various 3D and 2DCAD systems for product design; SolidWorks highly preferred.
• You have a background/education with manufacturing methods including sheet metal bending and forming, welding, cutting. Must understand pneumatic circuits and mechanical design.
• You have education in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or related knowledge.
Key attributes that are required to be successful in this position:
• Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time with tight deadlines
• Self-starter; proactive with the ability to creatively solve problems
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
About our client:
Through more than 40 years of service, our client has successfully designed and developed innovative custom solutions for a variety of industries and unique applications.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. They strive to maintain a team comprised of diverse professionals with exceptional talent and drive, who are committed to providing our customers with the best services and products. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be a great fit in the Project Manager role, we would love for you to apply! For similar Management positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Additional inquiries should be directed to [email protected]
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $200 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!