Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Project Manager (Engineering) to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, detail-oriented Project Manager within a premier employer in Central Nebraska. This is a newly created position, due to company growth. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, has a background in the manufacturing environment and has management experience in complete oversight of projects.
As a Project Manager, you will:
• Plan, direct and coordinate activities for designated projects to ensure that the goals and objectives are accomplished within a prescribed time frame and within the funding parameters
• Manage projects from conception to release. This will include development and testing of prototypes, researching materials, costs analysis, and production feasibility.
• Review project proposals or plans to develop timelines and identify staffing and resource allocation requirements for each phase of defined projects.
• Assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to applicable project team members; Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure progress meets project timelines
• Stay current with developments in assigned project areas through contacts with professional societies, educational centers, journals, periodicals, etc.
Who we are looking for:
• You have a creative, out of the box thought process.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate with and inspire a team.
• You have knowledge of Product Life-cycle Management (PLM) software.
• You have BS in Engineering, Business, or Technology AND at least two years of experience in a Project Management role. Preference will be given to candidates with an automotive product background.
About our client:
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of automotive products Based out of Central Nebraska, this ISO/TS certified facility is dedicated to providing high quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They have facilities from coast to coast and distribution centers across the globe. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.