Mechanical Projects Manager
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated Project Manager with a family-owned company in Omaha Metro! The ideal candidate will have experience wearing “multiple hats” with the ability to facilitate and ensure timely completion for large-scale, commercial projects. Previous sales experience is required as the Project Manager will be the primary contact for customers throughout each project and will be expected to perform ongoing sales functions.
As the Project Manager, you will:
• Review and fully understand all aspects of the Industrial and Mechanical projects; including estimates of material, equipment and manpower, as well as timelines, terms of payments, completion schedules etc. Projects will include Manufacturing facilities, Ethanol Plants, Laboratories, etc.
• View project sites and layout to determine the best way to implement the project to achieve the customer’s needs.
• Determine manpower and material requirements for projects to ensure best outcome, while keeping costs at a minimum.
• Work closely with all site personnel, Management, and sales personnel, as well as vendors, sub-contractors and customers.
• Analyze blueprints and specifications to prepare associated proposals /quotes to sell projects and services to customers.
• Responsible for each project’s document control including; Purchase Requisitions, Sub-contractor administration, change order documentation, invoice review and approvals, project close-out documentation.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent communications and customer service skills, as well as the desire to direct and motivate a team.
• You have above average organizational skills to be able to properly plan and complete a project.
• You have a desire to continually learn new methods; to adopt, accept and apply new technology and continually strive to identify more efficient ways to achieve goals.
• You have the drive to inspire others; openly considering the ideas and suggestions of others and being to embrace change and influence your team.
• Preference will be given to candidates with formal education (Bachelor’s Degree) in Engineering.
About our client:
Located in Nebraska for more than 40 years, our client is a family owned and operated contracting service with a world-wide reputation for quality and excellence. They pride themselves on giving the best, most innovative and complete service for their customers.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their growth to providing a “single stop” approach and strives to offer their customers full service contracting. Their strong belief in growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation, commission and excellent benefits has created an outstanding team environment.