Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
NOW HIRING: PROJECT MANAGER
Our client is part of a diversified group of global manufacturing companies focused on specialized automotive products and services.
The Project Manager is accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget, and within scope. This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure. The Project Manager exemplifies strong initiative and management skills. Reports project status and progress to senior management.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated projects to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters
2. Formulates, recommends, assists, and coordinates in implementing processes and procedures that result from project assignments
3. Reviews project proposals or plans to develop timelines and identify staffing and resource allocation requirements for each phase of defined projects
4. Compiles and organizes necessary materials, estimates, and information and prepares project capital spending requests. Works with Finance personnel to complete and gain approval for project CPR’s.
5. Develops, coordinates and executes specific work plans to complete all phases of projects
6. Assigns duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to applicable project team members. Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure progress meets project timelines
7. Reviews status reports and other provided project information and modifies schedules or plans as necessary
8. Prepares reports and communicates project status to senior management and/or key stakeholders
9. Confers with project personnel and obtains technical assistance as necessary to resolve problems
10. Coordinates project activities with vendors, consultants, contractors and government agencies as required
11. Is responsible for quality and safety of own work and compliance of all company procedures and policies
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE:
Required: Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or technology with 5+ years’ experience in projectmanagement or related area.
Familiar with a variety of concepts, practices and procedures in assigned area. 6 Sigma Black Belt and Certified Project Management Professional.
Individual must be self-directed and able to train others in project management processes and standard work tools.
Apply today for immediate consideration!