Quality Engineering Leader
Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
In this position, you will act as a key leader for managing the project roll out to production, for new products and new or improved processes. As a Quality Engineering Leader, you will coordinate special projects through task delegation and communicate with all organizational disciplines and management levels.
Participate on the worldwide extended QE&TT team for Pharmaceutical Systems and interface with worldwide functions as main contact for site Quality engineering.
Manage the team of Project Quality Engineers and Site Validation Leader. Ensure compliance of the production documentation and practices to specifications and control plans.
Provides technical input for projects using the application of FMEA’s, risk mitigation, plant validations, DOE’s, and other experiments and investigations as appropriate.
Oversee the validation activities.
Contributes to machine and process capability studies.
Maintains familiarity with the manufacturing processes and products to evaluate the cause and effect of defects.
Manages the activities associated with the quality engineering function.· Appropriate escalation of quality issues.
Directs attention to the career path and development of direct reports while working to develop technical expertise and managerial competency. Reviews departmental budget and controls discretionary cost.
Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Quality Assurance, Mathematics/Statistics or Science Related field required
2. Master’s degree preferred
3. 5-7 years manufacturing experience working with Validations, FMEA, Risk Management, IQ, OQ, PQ and DOE’s is desirable.
4. Six Sigma trained, highly desirable
5. Advanced skills required in Project Management and Quality Tools (MSA, Cabability, FMEA, Validations, Root Cause).
6. Proficient skills required in Statistics, Quality Systems Knowledge and Sampling Plans.
Apply today for immediate consideration!