QUALITY ENGINEERING MANAGER – PHARMACEUTICAL
Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
We are seeking a strong Quality Engineer Manager. This position will have responsibility for quality oversight to all site-wide validated systems to include equipment, processes, utilities, laboratory, methods and facilities.
As Quality Engineer Manager, you will manage a team of 6-7 Quality Engineers.
Must have experience with cleaning validation or water systems.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in manufacturing/quality in a GMP environment (Prefer experience in Pharmaceutical Industry)
• Working knowledge of ISO 9001 and 21 CFT Part 820, 210 and 211
• Expertise in validation (IQ, OQ, PQ), DOE’s, and process FMEA.
• Working knowledge of statistical tools (control charts, SPC, probability and trending).
• Problem solving abilities. Able to perform root cause analysis.
• Must be a leader with strong decision-making ability.
• Developed interpersonal skills, teamwork skills, decision-making skills, problem-solving skills, and good verbal and written communication skills.
• Previous management experience leading teams
• PC Computer experience in Windows 2000 and MiniTab
Bachelor of Science: Chemical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Mathematics/Statistics, or similar course of study. Master’s degree in Science or relevant field preferred.
Qualified and interested? Apply today with your resume for immediate consideration!