Receptionist – Bilingual
Job Type : Fulltime/Hourly
As the receptionist, you will be the first person that the customer sees when they enter the office! You are also the first voice the customer hears!
Must have outstanding interpersonal skills and love working with customers! Will be responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, and handling company inquiries about products and services.
Must be fluent in English and Spanish
Must possess good typing and computer skills
Ideal applicant will have sales experience or desire to learn
• Answer phones and route calls or take messages
• Answer inquiries about company
• Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable
• Schedule meetings and conference rooms
• Make coffee and set out food
• Ensure reception area is tidy
• Coordinate mail flow in and out of office
• Coordinate office activities
• Gather personal and insurance information
• Arrange appointments or schedule appointments
• Handle payments
• Send email and faxes
• Perform basic filing and clerical duties
• Call on past due accounts
Monday – Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm
Our client offers a professional office environment. They are a small team that enjoys working together in a fun, easy-going setting. Our client offers a competitive hourly wage and health benefits as well as paid events. The company is growing, so there is also opportunity for advancement if desired.
Submit resume for immediate consideration!