Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Our client’s success goes back almost 70 years, with humble beginnings as a small metal shop in Nebraska. Since then, it has grown into full service shop in all facets of metal manufacturing. They pride themselves on community involvement and strive to support local organizations.
If you have a passion for communication, a highly organized mindset, and safety experience within a manufacturing setting, then this may be the job for you.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer service. The culture of the company is defined by providing a safe, yet fast-paced work environment. Their strong belief in growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation and benefits has created an outstanding team environment.
As the Safety Manager, you will:
• Inspect operations being performed on a daily basis, such as production, facility maintenance, storage of material and compliance with company and government regulations.
• Update and maintain all safety files and records (UL, FDA and OSHA)
• Conduct employee safety meetings and trainings
• Correct working conditions using industry knowledge and safety standards; implement and update any necessary safety policies and procedures and devise methods to evaluate safety programs.
• Make recommendations for compliance with federal and state regulations.
• Escort employees of all agencies conducting safety, fire and physical security audits of the facility.
• Stay up to date and assess new developments in the federal and state safety laws that may have application to the company’s operations.
Who we are looking for:
• You have experience within a manufacturing facility.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate within a team.
• You have a minimum of an Associate’s degree or higher (Bachelor’s preferred); or 2 to 3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you
would be great fit in the Safety Manager role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar Manufacturing positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!