Senior Consultant – Loss Control
Job Type : Full-time/Salary
We are currently looking for a candidate to provide loss control technical consultations and evaluations to underwriting for the selection of new and renewal commercial, multi-line business. This person will be required to prepare reports, analyze data and identify injury and/or accidental trends to assist underwriters and insured management in making business decisions. This person will provide technical support to policy holders, producers and other customer to comply with safety and health regulations.
The successful candidate will work as a business consultant, sharing their knowledge and experience to affect positive change in many types of businesses. The consultant will work with our policy holders to improve working conditions, employee safety and health conditions and make recommendations that protect the life and property of our policy holders and their customers.
* Must be able to work in a sales focused environment
* Highly motivated and able to work independently
* Must have analytical, sales and relationship building skills
* CSP, CHST, ARM or other safety related designation is desired or must be willing to attain professional designation
* 5+ years of risk management and loss control work experience
* Bachelors degree is required, preferably in the following fields of study: Safety Management, Risk Management and Insurance, Business Management, Industrial or Environmental Engineering, Biology and Science majors.
* Day travel and 20-30% of overnight travel are required. Travel may be via air, rail or car.
* Bilingual is a plus
* Strong communication and computer skills
This position is 100% remote; working from your home office the consultant will cover Omaha, NE and a company car will be provided.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your resume for consideration.
Note: Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.