Senior Process Engineer
Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
Now Hiring: Senior Process Engineer
Here is what you would be doing:
• Develop cost savings plans: create cost schedules and project timelines.
• Oversee and coordinate the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
• Assist production areas on equipment and process problems.
• Oversee development and installation of major capital projects, hire contractors and coordinate work with manufacturing, maintenance and other operational departments.
• Estimate resources and timing while creating project development plans.
• Develop project schedule with the team and establish buy-in to key milestones.
• Develop machine specifications and manage outside vendors to ensure compliance.
• Perform engineering work and studies on projects of major size and complexity.
• Execute entire engineering projects of small to moderate size and conventional nature.
• Independently perform most assignments with instructions as to results expected.
Bachelor’s degree required; plastics or engineering concentration preferred.
3-5 years of previous experience as an engineer in an injection molding environment required, including the validation of molding processes and continuous improvement projects preferred.
3+ years of project management experience in manufacturing plant to include design and procurement.
Machine mechanical design experience- CAD, SolidWorks
Knowledge of project management software
Knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean techniques preferred
Interested? Apply today!