Service Manager – Multiple Locations
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Central and Western Nebraska (2 locations)
Eastern Nebraska (2 locations)
If you have a passion for customer relations, are highly organized, and have mechanical experience in the service and repair of heavy Agricultural equipment, then this may be the job for you!
Why work for our client?
From humble beginnings over 100 years ago, our client has grown into a global leader in the manufacture of agricultural equipment. They are proud of their long-standing history of service to the Ag industry, and they are committed to continuing to be a leader in the industry through innovation, support and relationships.
Our client is committed to long-term relationships with both their customer and their employees. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. They also offer competitive employment package including vacation, paid holidays, health insurance and periodic wage reviews.
As the Service Manager, you will:
• Be responsible for creating and maintaining healthy relationships with customers.
• Establish and oversee the daily service operations for Ag equipment dealership Service Department by communicating with customers via phone and in person regarding maintenance, repairs and disputes.
• Direct and manage a team of technicians to ensure quality of work and repairs to customer equipment while utilizing the highest level of customer service and certifying warranty guidelines are met.
• Hire, train, develop and appraise staff effectively. The Service Manager will also schedule technicians and training, evaluate staff for coaching opportunities and inspire the team.
Who we are looking for:
• You have a desire to grow a customer counts and increase the capabilities of the business.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate within the team.
• You have prior experience in troubleshooting methods and tools will be required.
• You have an AA degree from a Technical School AND five years related experience within a shop facility.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be great fit in the Service Manager role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!