Senior Accountant – Tax, Audit, CPA
Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
Regional accounting firm is looking for a talented, experienced Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to add to their Manager level accounting staff. This is a strong opportunity for someone with 6+ years of experience to contribute to established clientele in the areas of tax and audit. Qualified audit and/or tax accountants must demonstrate interpersonal, organization and communication skills. Apply today and be part of their future!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
• This company has offered their employees a stable and enjoyable working environment for years, not only will you get job stability here but also the chance to work with other accounting professionals.
• The company understands the value of their employees; this position will start with a competitive base salary.
• Enjoy the benefits of an executive benefits package. (401(k), Health & Life Insurance, CPE, Flexible Scheduling, Recognition Opportunities, Supportive Learning Environment and more.
• Professional growth is important to our client and potential partnership is possible for the right individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
On a daily basis you will work with a highly-respected team of accounting professionals and you will be a valued member of the team. You will build and manage client relationships using your accounting expertise. You will supervise, train, and mentor teammates.
•Experience in public accounting (6+); with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory capacity
• Balanced experience in both Audit (Audit in Charge) and Tax leadership roles
• Knowledgeable in bookkeeping, taxes, government audits, and financial planning; experienced in budget oversight and financial management; able to ensure the accuracy of financial records, and competent to provide investment, expenditure, and revenue analysis
• Bachelors in Accounting or a related degree with an emphasis in Accounting
• Current Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license required
• Proficient in Excel and Word and accounting programs
• Strong leadership, problem solving, and communication skills
• Flexible and ability to multi-task
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Works well under pressure and is able to meet deadlines