Strategic Sales Representative – Virtual Office
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
STRATEGIC SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Central Nebraska – Virtual Home Office
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of high quality composite materials. Based out of central Nebraska, this 85,000 sq. ft. facility is dedicated to providing high quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner. The somewhat rural location makes this the perfect opportunity for hunters, fishing enthusiasts and families looking for that close-knit community!
If you have a passion for communication, a strong desire to build relationships with others and can create cohesion amongst diverse groups, and attentiveness to customer needs throughout and beyond the sales process, then this may be the job for you.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening advancement opportunities whenever possible. They strive to maintain a team comprised of diverse professionals with exceptional talent and drive, who are committed to providing customers with the best services and products. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have authorization to work in the US, and be a legal US resident. No visas will be accepted.
As the Strategic Sales Representative, you will:
• Craft and execute plans for target accounts to drive and thrive in the face of the competition.
• Use innovative ideas and sound judgement to develop and close sales opportunities.
• Conduct research to learn and maintain knowledge about the customers and the industry.
• Provide accurate and timely reports on sales contracts and market intelligence to both CRM software and the department.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent communication skills to work cross-functionally with customers and internal departments, while maintaining common focus and developing solutions to meet design and delivery needs.
• You are intelligent, empathetic, competitive and eager. You are not easily discouraged and persist when others would have given up.
• You are adaptable in situations and have the ability to build relationships into a strong network of connections
• You have at least 5 years of sales and account management experience. Candidates with a technical mindset and related education preferred.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be great fit in the Strategic Sales Representative role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar Sales positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!