Technical Product Specialist
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Technical Product Specialist to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, detail-oriented Technical Product Specialist with a premier employer in Central Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, has a background in the Agricultural industry and has experience managing technical accounts.
As the Technical Product Specialist, you will:
• Manage the accounts for customers; this will include technical knowledge, quoting and account reconciliation, review existing project specifications, and create diagrams to illustrate best set-up, using standard measuring devices and AutoCAD.
• Be required to assist with AutoCAD changes to best meet customer needs.
• Provide customer service throughout order process to ensure product is entered, produced and delivered as requested.
• Quote prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications for individual components or complete grain storage/handling system. You will have independent discretion on quoting jobs.
• Provide customer service (in coordination with International Regional Sales Managers) to answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
• Assist International Logistics Manager with documents required for international shipments and closing sales as needed.
• Consult with engineers regarding technical problems with products and provide feedback to design teams so that products can be tailored to customers’ needs.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent communication skills and the ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• You have experience using AutoCAD program or similar 3D parametric design software, and knowledge of ERP systems is preferred.
• You have experience with International accounts, however training will be provided if necessary. Less than 10% travel is expected in this role.
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree Business or a related field from an accredited four-year program and 3-5 years of experience or equivalent combination.
About our client:
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of agricultural steel equipment with an international footprint. Though their products can be found on farms as far as Russia, their long- standing tradition in Nebraska make them an outstanding client to work for.
Why work for our client?
Our client is committed to long-term relationships with both their customer and their employees. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening-up advancement opportunities whenever possible. They are dedicated to supporting growers and providing the best technologies for the communities they impact. They also offer competitive employment package including vacation, paid holidays, and health insurance.