Job Type : Full Time
We are looking for a Territory Manager to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic Territory Manager with one of the largest crop consulting and agricultural laboratory company in the Nation. The ideal candidate will have proven experience with sales, Precision Ag and have a basic knowledge of agronomy.
As a Territory Manager, you will:
– Coordinate and manage day to day operations of a crop service territory. This position will coordinate with the Chief Officer in recruiting, training and development, and establishing those systems and processes.
– Be responsible for the coordination and direction of all activities within the assigned territory, including services provided to customers as outlined in service contracts. Coordinate and conduct territory meetings, and preparing written agendas for these meetings.
– Stay abreast of latest technology, development, training, and farm programs and use this knowledge to profitably grow the company.
– Develop and maintain contacts with key customers and prospects for their territory in coordination with Crop Specialists, Senior Agronomists and Technical Support Agronomists.
– Spend time with all territory personnel at their locations, providing educational materials, accompany employees or leading them in sales calls, and all other mentoring needed.
Who we are looking for:
– You have a driven mindset for sales, paired with the knowledge of agronomy to best help patrons and potential new customers.
– You have excellent people skills and can communicate and inspire your team.
– You have a valid Driver’s License, and clean MVR check.
– You have BS in Agriculture or related field OR three to five years of related experience or equivalent combination.
About our client:
Located in the Midwest for more than 40 years, our client is a leader in using current technologies, research, and science to make productive and profitable recommendations for thousands of growers on millions of acres. Working towards its purpose, “Making the Planet More Productive,” the organization continually progresses by investing towards the future.
Why work for our client?
Our client is committed to long-term relationships with both their customer and their employees. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. With several locations across the central states, they are dedicated to supporting growers and providing the best technologies for the communities they impact. They also offer competitive employment package including vacation, paid holidays, and health insurance.