Wall Panel Designer
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Wall Panel Designer to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, detail-oriented Wall Panel Designer with a premier employer in Eastern Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, has a background in structural design and has direct experience with MiTek software. This can be a remote opportunity for candidates with the right combination of drive and experience.
As a Wall Panel Designer, you will:
• Provides the designs and estimates on all assigned jobs (layouts, cutting lists, material lists, files, etc.) according to the plan and bid specifications, quote, and shipping restrictions.
• Read and review project blueprints and structural specifications to determine dimensions of structure or system and material requirements.
• Takes initiative to solve problems for internal and paying customers through efficient troubleshooting, effective plan reading, by communicating any issues and/or concerns to the appropriate people, and by documenting the solutions.
• Ensures economical and proper use of materials according to current inventory levels and material costs.
• Interact regularly with engineering, sales, and purchasing departments.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent communication skills and the ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• You have experience using MiTek truss design software, as well as MS Office programs.
• You have at least 1 year of experience in truss design. Formal education preferred and salary will increase based on combination of experience and education.
About our client:
Our client’s success goes back nearly 100 years, with humble beginnings in eastern Nebraska. Since then, it has grown into a multi-state, multi-generation leader in residential and commercial construction. They pride themselves on community involvement and strive to support local organizations.
Why work for our client?
Our client is committed to long-term relationships with both their customer and their employees. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening-up advancement opportunities whenever possible. They are dedicated to supporting growers and providing the best technologies for the communities they impact. They also offer competitive employment package including vacation, paid holidays, and health insurance.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be a great fit in the Wall Panel Designer role, we would love for you to apply! For similar Drafting positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Additional inquiries should be directed to [email protected]
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!